Annyeong Korea!

My sister and I recently went on a ten day holiday to Korea in May! It was the first time we had ever travelled together by ourselves so it was a wonderful chance to bond!

This is my third time in Korea (my first time was in 2012 when I went to Yeosu for work), while this was my sister’s maiden visit, so I was effectively playing a tour guide. Not that I mind though! I simply love the place and the food! The best part about revisiting some of the places again is that we get to travel smarter, avoiding all the mistakes that I’ve made the first time round!

Our trip was from 21 to 30 May 2015, and coincided with a heatwave which left us totally sunburnt and baked. It was also very fortunate that we returned before the MERS scare came about!

In the next few blog posts, I shall be writing about some of the favourite places we’ve visited. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!